Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday & Tuesday, 30th & 31st of May 2011

The last two days of the month, memorial day, a day to remember those who have died serving our country.

I had to work yesterday, Monday, I accidently went to work an hour early and I have to say I came home VERY upset. I just get so very tired of being disrespected by certain employees who are allowed to repeatedly get away with breaking the rules and don't care. Managers who can't communicate with one another much less anyone else. We were busy but not so terribly busy to have the kind of problems that we had. Mike is really a great manager for the most part but his biggest down fall is when he thinks we are getting busy he gets very flustered and stressed and it carries over to the rest of the staff and then everyone is on edge. If I knew how to teach him to be calm and not start to go nuts when we have a half full dinning room.

I did manage to get one person PAR tested before I left work yesterday.

I came home mad and got changed then chilled out on the couch watching recorded tv. Then at 9 we watched the new extreme make over.

Today - Tuesday, went to work at 8:30 and had orientation today, 2 guys showed and the girl didn't show up, surprised at that. So today was like a typical Monday, slow. LOL

All in all it was a good day, left at 2:30 and came home and chillin. I kept getting sharp pangs on the left side of my neck, so not doing to much. Watching an old movie that I enjoyed from ages ago called "The Dark Chrystal" one of Jim Hensen's first movies. LOL

Waiting for America's got talent to start.

Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the week. God bless

No comments: