Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday, 4th of May 2011

May the forth of May be with you. LOL Did ya have a great day?

Early to work, 8:30. Everyone showed up that was supposed to to do what I needed them to do. Yeah. I'm not caught up on all paper work and computer work regarding everyone who we've had in orientation since Wednesday of last week. Ya'll just don't know how happy I am.
Now to catch up on all evals and overdue PAR test, I tackle that tomorrow, ugh. LOL

Left work just before 5 and headed home. Once I got home, Robert had just finished washing the bike and it looked nice. He said maybe he'll take me for a ride this weekend. I said maybe.

I'm working at the Flower shop for La Rue Friday & Saturday and then 10 to 3 at Cracker Barrel Sunday.

We headed to La Choza's for dinner at 6:30 with Glen and La Rue. We had a nice visit, always great food and margarita's.

Got home just after 8 and I got comfortable and now can't keep my eyes open. Been having eye headaches again today, back of my head. I guess that would be my optic nerves. LOL
Took a muscle relaxer, tylenol. So there ya go.

I'm gonna go to bed now. So ya'll have a fantastic night and day tomorrow.

God Bless and keep you

No comments: