Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday & Tuesday, 9th & 10th of May 2011

Monday, monday, lol

Up very early to get on the road to Waco, picked up my Aunt Pat to take her with me. We got out of Fort Worth a bit after 8 and onto I-35 headed south. We had a nice visit driving down, stopped in West at the Kolache shop, some of the best kolache's in my opinion, of course I've been getting them there since I was a kid. Amanda gave me her order before I left and of course I bought enough to give Justin some I knew he'd want some once he found out we'd stopped.

Pat and I got to Edna's right at 10:30, got to visit with them for 30 minutes before the rest of the family arrived. My son and his family are spending the week in Houston/Galveston with MY MOM & sister so if I wanted to see them I had to go to Waco. I thought I could go down to Houston but after being off work 4 weeks with no pay I couldn't afford time or money to go. Wished I could be with them this week.

Back to our visit though, got to spend a little time with my sweet baby grand daughter, she's the absolute cutest. If you see me on facebook you can see the pics I took of everyone. I didn't get a 4 gen but I did get the 5 gen. Didn't get any pictures of me and my Aunt Edna or my mom & Edna. So much to do and so little time.

We had a wonderful visit, but again it was to short. Pat and I headed back to Fort Worth, we got into town just after 4 and we stopped at Dos Gringos for dinner before I took her home. I got home around 5:30 and pretty much crashed. Robert and I were both tired and both in bed and out by 10:45. If you know me you know I'm a night owl and I'm up till 1 or 2 in the AM most the time. So hitting the sack before 11 I'm either really really tired or sick. LOL

Got up for a day of work today. Knew I'd have about 6 people in orientation and it turned out that I had 8. A very large class had to do most of it in the 3rd dining room cause my office isn't big enough. I set up my office theater style so that they could all get in there and watch the videos. I think it will be a good group of people 5 servers, 1 retail, 1 host and 1 dish - the dish guy is awesome, I may have told ya'll about him a few days ago. We did all his paper work last week so he could work dish over the weekend, his name is Justin and he's so very polite and all my dish people think he's great. Hard worker.

I'll have a very busy next couple of days and we're still hiring. I can't wait till we are up in numbers. I have got to get all my other people in to do their computer work and take PAR tests. I was hoping to get that updated this week, I just don't know if I'll have time. But I have got to get these people on the schedule for next week to take their tests. Gotta get caught up on the evals that the managers need to do.

I left work just after 3 today, came home and changed clothes. Went to La Rue's for a while cause she made a ton more changes, haven't gotten pics yet but will and will get them posted along with the million others I need to post some day. LOL

So there's my last two days in a nut shell. Sorry not very exciting.

Till tomorrow have a great night and a fantastic week, God Bless you all

No comments: