Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday, 25th May 2011

What a Wednesday! LOL. Not to terribly bad but long. Ended up working 10 hours today. Gave 8 PAR tests, got several people to get their overdue courses done. Travis(RS) got computer work done and his micros.

As much as I did today I feel like I didn't do anything. My neck is really tired, came home with a bit of a headache.

I called La Rue on my way home to see if she might want to meet me at La Choza's for a margarita. They make the best mango margarita's. She said she was game, so I came home & changed clothes and headed to the restaurant. We shared fajita's and just chatted. She got a little bit of hail damage on her roof last night from the storm and the power went out for a little while at the shop. Luckily it must not have been off to long, she didn't loose any flowers, that's a good thing. I got home just after 9 and just chilled on the couch, watching recorded stuff. Bummed just found out gotta watch Biggest Looser online due to the fact of the storms yesterday they spent the last 48 minutes of the two hour show showing the radar and talking about what was happening. Dern them. LOL

So that's about it. Tomorrow's my Friday, looking forward to it. Got Friday, Saturday & Sunday off, woooo whoooo.

Good night all, God Bless.

No comments: