Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday, 20th of May 2011

Work at 8:30 this morning, got a few things taken care of, gave 2 PAR tests to one person, they passed one but failed the other. Figured out how many employees we have total in the building, we're up to 82, this is with the close to 20 that we've hired in the past 3 weeks. We need to have at least 95 employees so I have alot more work ahead. LOL

Got off at 12:30 ran to Michael's to pick up some white silk roses for La Rue, headed home and changed clothes and then headed to the shop. We had just a few corsages left to prep up today, a couple more orders(those people who wait till the last second). Got all but like 3 finished. Robert & Glen came up to the shop and we all headed to Springtown to have dinner with Glen's sister Nania and her family at a place called Las Cerria's, can I say wow, I came home totally stuffed. I ate way to much.

So here I sit on my couch, posting before I fall asleep and watching Camelot. LOL

Till tomorrow my fellow friends, God Bless

No comments: