Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wednesday, 11th of May 2011

What a busy day at work for me, 7 of my 8 from yesterday came in, the 8th - Justin my new dish guy has everything done, got his computer work done last week so he just needed to come in for the rising star meeting, at 3:30. He is such a gentleman for someone so young his parents did a great job raising him.

Put my host & retail on to the computers and my 5 servers and I set up in the 3rd dinning room. They needed to copy menus, then we had to go over menu & plate presentation then the quiz after that. Once we were done with all that we ordered some lunch and they waited until 3:30 for the meeting. What I enjoyed was sitting in the dinning room and getting to enjoy the storm that blew through. My office is in the middle of the building with no windows and it's usually a meat locker. I do have to say the 2 young ladies doing their computer work were freezing. I have jackets and a snuggy in my office cause it gets down right cold.

Got to sit down and eat around 3 and Lynda was still at work so I shared my shrimp poboy with her since we haven't seen each other or gotten to visit in for ever.

I finished up all the paperwork from orientation and left just after 6 tonight, let's hope I have time tomorrow to finally figure out who needs to PAR, needs evals and all that. It will probably take me a couple of days to get that all caught up. And everyone is asking me. I know, I know - give me time - I've been wrapped up in orientation and training for the 2 weeks I've been back to work. Two weeks ago today. Monday was 6 weeks since my surgery. My neck still gets tired and achy after so many hours. I take my bone growth stimulator and my tylenol with me to work and it helps. Then I take something stronger when I get home if needed.

Not much going on at home, just chillin like we usually do. Then the power went out around 10:45 was out for about an hour and here I am. LOL

So once again I'll close out with have a great day enjoy what's left of the week, God Bless


No comments: