Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday & Friday, 12th & 13th of May 2011

Ok, this time it wasn't my fault that I didn't get Thursday posted, the site was down for repairs or some such sort. So here is Thursday's & today.

Thursday was another long day for me at work, another 10 hour day. Managed to get a few things accomplished once I got the trainees doing what they needed to do. Still alot to catch up on. Spent almost an hour speaking with a lady who had come in looking for a donation to help her and her partner raise money for the Susan G. Komen 3 day in Nov. They have to raise $2300 per person in order to walk. Wow, I've wanted to do this walk for years and meeting the lady yesterday was so nice, she was really very sweet, she's beaten cancer twice in her life, once when she was younger and had leukemia and the second was breast cancer. She's never had to raise money or look for donations for anything, so we sat down and I shared all my knowledge on fund raising, other avenues and ideas.

After our visit I got a few things done in my office and then headed to Walmart to grab a few things before going home. When I got home Robert had made shrimp & chicken stir fry, which was very good. Then I just chilled out on the couch watchin tv and playing FB games. Tried to post my blog and couldn't even get in.

Friday the 13th - just another day. LOL
got to work early today knowing that Mani would need to leave early and then at 9 Fred came in and just after that we got hit, busy, busy. Had 4 of my trainees come in to finish up the last of training. AT 10 I had to clock into Shift Leader and was busy from then on. We had several large groups today, not a bad day, busy. We like. At 3 I clocked out of SL and into ETC because on of our dish guys Raul who doesn't speak any english came into take his PAR test and Maria on of my hosts who helps me when I need a translator was there to help today. Got them set up and I clocked out around 3:35 and headed home to get ready for my date with my hubby. We went up to Fort Worth just cause and went to dinner.

All in all not a bad day, long week though, neck tired, I have tomorrow off but I have to work on Sunday as a Shift Leader, that aughta be fun, lol.

Hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL weekend, God Bless

No comments: