Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday, 27th of May 2011

It's Friday, day one of my 3 days off. Up early surprisingly, woke up before the alarm went off, unbelievable. LOL, just laid in bed for a bit, just stretching and waking up. After I got up got on my laptop, checking messages, playing FB games. LOL Steph still having probs with her car so she came over to get the old truck and that wasn't running to well so she came back and contacted work to work from here. I cleaned the kitchen then went to get ready for my afternoon date with my girl Cindy.

I ran to Azle to the PO, then went to Rues and baby sat the place so she could run some deliveries. She got back a bit after 12 and I head on to Lake Worth to the Starplex to see Pirates in 3D. Can I just say AAAWWWEEESOME. It was fun and funny. We really enjoyed it. If you got to see it, remember to stay past the credits for the little teaser at the end.

After the movie we went over to Goodwill and found a few hidden treasures. From there we went to Dot's, Cindy has never been, just recently heard of it so I took her over. She found some new clothes to go with her new size, since she's lost over 40 lbs and is looking great.

After shopping at Dot's we went our seperate ways and I headed over to Walmart. Called La Rue to see what she was up to since Glen has had to work late a couple nights this week, was gonna invite her to come over, however Glen was home so they invited us to come eat Man burgers. I called Robert to see if he was up too it and he was and said he'd just meet me at their house. We ate a nice dinner enjoying it then we watched The Green Hornet, after the movie we headed home. So now here we are home watching Pawn Stars and about to go to bed here in just a bit.

So I think it might be a lazy day tomorrow, maybe do a few things here around the house. Who knows, see how I feel when I wake up.

Have a great weekend, God Bless

No comments: