Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday, 16th of May 2011

Another day at the office. LOL
Got to work this morning at 8:15, had a chance to chat with Mike, he looked great after his week of vacation. Brought him up to speed on the RS's in training this week, the 2 in orientation this morning and how the day went yesterday.

Got the class done, got some of the evals updated on some of the PAR cards, yeah me. I hope that tomorrow I'll be alittle further along in that regard and will be able to get people in for their tests in the next week.

Came home around 4, tired, took a nap and when I got up I called my sister to see if I could get my camera back from her so that I will have it tomorrow night for my mom in laws graduation from bible college. I wont have time to get it tomorrow before we have to be at the college.

So I headed to Burleson around 7 to meet my sister, her hubby & my nephews at Rosa's for dinner and get my camera. I left it with her Saturday night to take more pics of my niece at her Drill Team Spring Show. So enjoyed a nice short visit with the family, got my camera back and headed on home.

That was my day, no big events, no major drama from work, it's been so very nice. Until tomorrow ya'll have a great week. God Bless

No comments: