Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday, 3rd of May 2011

What a day! Went in at 12:30 and once again immediately got busy. Had a stack of aps to call to set up for interviews, had another stack to call to bring them in to discuss uniform policy and set a time for orientation for next week. Had to call the two coming in for the afternoon to do computer work to tell them not to come in. The two who came in at 1 I put them observing, one in cash and one in retail. And the other 2, one on the computer in my office and one on the micros. By 3 my neck was really giving me fits, tylenol wasn't really working. I made up a list of all those we've hired and added in the new ones for next week and were each of them are in their training for Mike and Fred. So I have another 5 people lined up for orientation this next week. Actually bringing one in tomorrow to do just the paper work so that we'll have an extra body in dish on Sunday. And yes I have to work 10 to 3 on Mother's Day. Knew I would. Oh well.

I left work a little after 5 due to my neck hurting and came home changed clothes and just chilled out.

Not a whole lot to tell about today. lol Now tomorrow may be a different story, I'm going in at 8:30 and may not be done till 9 tomorrow night. Who knows? One of the new hires asked me today "what do you usually work?" I laughed and said my schedule literally changes minute to minute. Anyone else out there with a job like mine???

I have to let you all know that I sometimes wished I knew how many people actually read these posts, read my blog and are I guess you could say followers, lol I know who a couple of you are, lol, love you guys, ya'll are awesome.

That's it for this evening, God Bless and keep you.

No comments: