Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Thursday, 5th of May 2011

Another early day. Didn't get anything done that I had planned to do. Put one of the new hires on the computer, another came in at 10 so that I could do the new hire paper work and a third to do the micros. I did get a new computer today. Yee Haw, seriously you don't know how excited I am to have a new computer. The one that they replaced I've called Tech support on numerous times in the past 3 years. Imagine the old computer and I mean old - like from the 90's and the new one, OMG it's smaller than a lap top. It's sooooo nice. Now if the other one would just die. LOL

Got everyone lined up for what they need to do tomorrow since I wont be at work. Left work just after 2, headed home, changed clothes and off to the flower shop to help with the Mother's Day stuff. Worked on the corsages for tomorrow and Saturday.

We closed up shop just after 7 and headed home. Not much after that. LOL just watched some tv and chilled.

Some days I have more to tell than others. I can truly say it was a very uneventful day.
Ya'll have a great weekend. God Bless and keep you till tomorrow

No comments: