Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday & Sunday, 14th & 15th of May 2011

Saturday, my day off. Slept late, played a bit on FB while watching a couple of recorded shows. Then headed to the bedroom to start going through my clothes, sort, fold and hang. Took a shower and got ready to head to Burleson to see my niece Bailey perform in her drill teams spring show. GREAT JOB Bailey. It was really good. The new Centennial High School in Burleson - First year drill team all freshmen and sophomores. Niki, Stephanie and Cherokee one of Niki's friends went with. We left at intermission due to my neck, still get tired and achy especially if I get cold. You know how when you get cold and you tighten up around the neck and shoulders well it was cold in the auditorium and my neck was already bothering me a bit before we got there from my long week at work this past week. So that was about it for my Saturday.

Sunday, had to work today 9 to 2. Mani opened and Fred was in at 8, I believe he told me he get there this morning at 7 though. Good thing. We weren't to busy when I got there at 9 but it didn't take long. I took control of the dinning room, a good thing I did. I'd like to say that I rocked keeping control of the dinning room and the hostesses. We rocked, kept the dinning room full, not to long of a wait and kept the servers all busy doing what they are supposed to do, I directed them and we didn't need to pull any bussers out to the dinning room at all. The way it should be.

So all in all a good day. Got home to wonderful smells in my kitchen, honey cooked his special Penne Rustica, OMG, it was wonderful. He smoked the chicken before he made the dish. So it was Smoked chicken & Shrimp Penne Rustica. Gotta love my man - he cooks, cleans and does his own laundry. Speaking of he'd also stripped the bed, washed the sheets and flipped the mattress. I helped him remake the bed when I got home. He surprised me cause I was going to strip the bed and do the sheets when I got home from work today. It was nice, I didn't get home till almost 4, I know I said I worked till 2, actually clocked out around 2:15, then waited cause one of my servers needed to talk to me before I left - they only work on the weekends. Then sat in my truck and talked with one of my other employees about some other stuff going on in the store so it was after 3:30 before I was headed to the house.

After I ate my late lunch early supper, I took a nap. Then got up just before 7 and watched Extreme Make over home edition(love that show), Game of Thrones on HBO, intriguing and The Killing on AMC, even more intriguing.

Of course during all that I did my laundry for the week and visited with my daughters, Steph had come over for the Penne(Robert invited them all)before my nap and was still here when I got up, Niki was here when I got up and Amanda came over not long after I got up. LOL
Niki had already left before Amanda arrived though cause her hubby Randy was getting off work early due to the fact they weren't busy. So she took some food home with her.

Basically a quite evening at home. Oh I did call Justin to make sure they made it home from Houston ok, so all was well with all my kiddo's.

That's about it. Wishing you all a fab week, till next time, God Bless

No comments: