Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday, 19th of May 2011

After falling asleep as early as I did last night I was awake by 6:45 this morning so I decided I'd get up and up date my blog before I needed to leave for Arlington to see Dr. Teal for my followup. I started it was almost done but I didn't want to push the time so left it. So ya'll get like triple blog, lol.

Made it to the Dr's office in Arlington with out any kind of probs. All is still doing well, wants to see me one more time in a month this time with x-rays to do a final check on the healing. I can start light exercising, still no impact, no lifting weights over my head, do light arm weights with curls. So next week I may try to go back to the gym. I really need to get back.

I left the Dr's office just after 10 and headed into Fort Worth to the Botanical Gardens - nice day, cloudy/overcast - wanted to get some pictures. I'll be posting those on FB later.

Left the gardens around 11:30 and head over to pick up Cindy and her co-worker Rosie to go to lunch, went to Mexican Inn across the road and catty corner from their office. Had a nice, quick lunch and then headed west and then north to Azle to help La Rue. Had to stop off in Lake Worth at the Hobby Lobby to get some silk flowers for Rue for the corsages we're making.

Amanda has been helping out this week. Been busy this week. I got there and jumped in making corsages. More business came in, guys picking up tuxes also. Wrapped up and headed home around 8. So now here I sit. LOL

Oh, I do have to tell you, 2 young men came in to order a corsage for one's girl friend. Amanda was helping him out, trying to figure out colors and what she might want, so in the processes this kid tells Amanda that the GF isn't to big, but she is a wrestler. LOL
After they left I told Amanda that that girls daddy didn't have anything to worry about. LOL

So until tomorrow, everyone have a fantastic Friday, till next time, God Bless and keep you all safe.

No comments: