Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday, 22nd of May 2011

Well another day at the grind stone. LOL Got to work just before 9 and as usual hit the floor running. Not a bad day, semi busy but not, steady, we really didn't get a rush until 10 till 1, very late and very unusual. We think it's cause of the construction on the access road. Hard to get into the center were we are, if you don't turn immediately at the Whataburger you have to go down past everything and take the road behind Kohl's. Travelers would miss it, locals are still trying to get used to it and alot miss it.

A few minor issues nothing that couldn't be handled. I get a chance to see quite a few of my newbies, we still got work to do. LOL Sent Nick one of our hosts home at the beginning of the morning, he was in a terrible state, personal issues. Poor kid couldn't quit crying. Then at the end of my shift just after 2 we let Morgan go home cause her Grandfather has been in the hospital sick, I guess on life support cause she was crying so hard, they'd decided to take him off the machines and she's very close to him. So we told her to go home. I got out of the store and headed home at 2:25.

Robert was watching the Ranger game when I got home and we just chilled. We watched "How to train your dragon" then I turned on "Lord of the Rings" and it wasn't long before the bad weather moved in and lost the satellite. Luckily it was back on before 8 and we watched "Game of Thrones" loving the show - so much intrigue and mystery. The watched "The Killing".

Now I'm sitting here writting my blog and watching "Jesse Stone" recorded earlier. I LOVE TOM SELLECK.

That's about it for the day. Robert will be heading to Lubbock in the morning for most of the week with work. So I'll be home, ALL alone. LOL

Wishing you each a wonderful week. God Bless and keep you - since the rapture didn't come on Saturday. LOL If he really knew his bible he would have known it repeatedly says "no one, not even the son knows the day or time, only the father God knows" Of course that's a paraphrase of the true word of God. But I think you get the jist of it.

God Bless

No comments: