Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday, 9th of March 2011

Really, was this only Wednesday? Yes it was. LOL

Saw the dermatologist about my face, just what a thought, a bit of rosacea. Gave me a couple of scripts so we'll see what happens. After my appointment I headed to work, had to totally reschedule all interviews for the rest of the week, Mike didn't come in till almost 8PM to help with retails inventory tonight.
It wasn't to busy early in the day but the evening got much busier, not really a lot to report. Saw another one of our regulars tonight that I haven't seen in months. He's doing great as is his wife. Nice to see him.

I left work close to 8:30 and got some taco's from Rosa's, stopped by Niki & Stephanie's place to give Steph a gas card so she could get to Burleson for work tomorrow.

Got home around 9 and ate my dinner and chilled. Long day, I'm beat. Gonna go to Cleburne tomorrow to look at a couple of RV's we've inquired about.

God Bless and keep you all.

No comments: