Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday, 13th of March 2011

Slept in, loosing that hour was not good. LOL

Robert had pancakes & bacon ready for me when I got up. He's so good. After breakfast he headed out to clean out the garage.

Went to Lake Worth to meet my friend Valerie for a late lunch at Chili's. Haven't seen her in months and wanted to get together with her before her move to Utah on Friday. Miss hangin out with that lady. We did some catching up.

I headed back toward Azle to swing in and see Amanda since Annabelle was having her puppies, she finished out with 5 pups.

Stephanie was at the house when I got home cleaning out more of her stuff. I thought I might do something productive when I got home but seriously by the time I got home I was dragging. I really think that hour loss did mess me up. I laid down to take a short nap that turned into 2 hours.

When I got up my wonderful hubby again had a meal ready for me. He'd smoke some boneless ribs and warmed up Ranch Style beans. It was good.

So tomorrow starts another week of training new people. We'll see how it goes.

Ya'll enjoy spring break, God Bless and keep you

No comments: