Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday, 23rd of March 2011

Well this is the second time for me to type this, because some how or another I don't know what I did or what I hit but it wiped everything I typed out. I'm not even sure what all I'd written. Telling you it was an uneventful day at work, got Amanda the new trainee just about done, she just has to do micros tomorrow to learn how to ring in orders.

I left work early again today cause Brandy the young lady I was supposed to meet about my neck brace was in the area so I headed home. She was actually in the church parking lot down the road from the house. When we got to the house I found out that she was actually there to show me and give me my bone stimulator that Dr Teal prescribed for me to use after my surgery. She was really nice.

After she left I got a phone call from Dr Young's office about the results of having blood show up in my urine sample last week on my 6 month check up after my surgery. Dr Young is a urologist. Long story that I was telling in my first attempt at this post made short - the culture showed I have Strep. Not sure what's happening, they called me in a script for Levaquin. I'll call tomorrow and find out more info and why?

Ran to La Rue's for a bit, while I was there two mom's came in about corsages and boutonniers for Springtown's prom in 3 weeks. I visited with her cousin Carol who's come to town for a few days while Rue took care of these ladies. Then she had a delivery in Pelican Bay so I headed home, cause Robert was back from Abilene - he had to run out there for work today. He picked up my scrip for me on his way home.

Got home and we didn't do much as usual, watched recorded tv while Robert researched RV's online.

I see Dr Teal in the morning and get the rest of my info for my surgery, so you'll see the report on that tomorrow.

Until then ya'll have a great day and my God Bless you in all you do.

No comments: