Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursday, 10th of March 2011

Left yesterday morning and headed down to Cleburne to check out a couple of RV's, looked at the one I went down to look at, nice, might be the one. My friend Thersia Evone went with. We had a nice drive down, looked at a few trailers, some way way nice, I could have lived in one of them. We grabbed some lunch before heading back to Weatherford.

I went back to Thersia's house with her, just to hang out till I had to go to work at 3. Got to work and as usual, the rush was on. Always so much to do. Setting up new people for orientation for next week, more back ground checks and had to get ready for orientation. Two guys in my orientation both grill cooks, let's hope they can do this, all but one of my grill cooks SUCK. Don't get me wrong, they can cook ok, they just aren't fast or good multi taskers. Lynda is my best and that girl can run the whole grill line like a top, unfortunately she can't be there all the time and certain managers several months ago changed her schedule so that she is off on Thurs & Fri when we need her most, those are the days and nights we need someone fast and good, not ok and slow. Ok and slow works on the early part of the week cause we aren't as busy. Just aggravating that the mgrs wont fix the schedule. Both Lynda and I have talked and talked till we I think we're blue in the face. Last Friday Lynda worked for one of the other cooks, the one that keeps getting what he wants. We have a way of measuring our ticket times now and we want to always be inthe high 90's to 100%. Friday 2 weeks ago when this other cook worked they ran 74% during lunch, last Friday we ran 99% during lunch, would have been 100 but we had one ticket that went over 10 minutes. But Lynda proved her point about who's the better grill cook.

So after I left work, stopped at Ross's for a few to see what they had, found a shirt and some scrap booking stuff, also some shoes but Niki's gonna get those for me with her discount.

got home close to 10 and just vegged.
God bless and keep you till the next time.

No comments: