Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday, 12th of March 2011

What a nice day today was. Got up around 8:30 and did a couple of things around the house then left for the flower shop to help La Rue. The Prom Show at Ridgmar was today. When I got to the shop I made up coupon flyers to take with us. We headed on over to the Mall and got there as they were doing a rehearsal. Matched the corsages with the girls and then went to get some lunch in the food court and back to the show before 2.

Took my camera with me and got some great pics of the corsages and the young ladies in all the pretty dresses. Also, 3 very handsome young men. I'll get the pictures posted on FB. Go to Cozycreations Flowers on FB to see them.

After the show we meet up with Glen and did a little birthday shopping for our friend Leon who's birthday we were going to celebrate tonight. We headed on back to Azle and then home to get ready for the evening.

We meet Leon & Christy at a place called Twin Peaks off 121, the service was marginal at best. The food was only a little bit better but not much. The we went to a little club for some dancing meet up with some other friends of ours, had a nice night of dancing. Christy brought cupcakes for Leon's birthday and of course most of us were dressed in green for Saint Pat's day.

Loosing an hour put us home after 2. LOL. Where Robert quickly went to sleep, me not so fast. It took me a good 30 minutes to get the tangles out of my hair and get it braided. I wore it down and in a clip so it got nice and tangled. Once I got it all untangled and braided it didn't take me long either to crash.

Like I said in the beginning it was a nice day.

Till later God Bless


No comments: