Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday, 19th of March 2011

Worked 6 hours today, first time in a while that I've had to work on a Saturday. Spent pretty much the entire time in the window getting the trays out, some issues but I did my job and I never had a ticket go over 12. Last Saturday they ran like 53% first shift and I had almost 79%, yea me. To top it off I only had 5 tickets go over 10 minutes, excellent since they had 27 last weekend. I'm good. LOL

When I got home I crashed though. I laid down around 2:30, watching a recorded show, fell asleep around 3 and didn't wake up till after 6.

Robert & Glen were outside working on La Rue's delivery van, she had some seals go bad and was leaking oil really bad. We thought it was worse at first, but once Robert got a look at it thank Heavens it was only the seals and not the the head gasket. They wrapped it up and La Rue called us to say she'd fixed dinner for everyone so Robert got cleaned up and we headed that away.

After dinner we watched a really bad foreign film on the sundance channel. It really was a waste of time. Subtitled to boot.

We came home a bit after 11, just finished watching Grown ups, funny, good movie and got my laundry done, about to head to bed, gotta work again tomorrow. Ugh

Not a lot to talk about or report, Oh, found out that Stephanie has my Ipod - little brat, sent me a text after I've been freaking over it, saying she asked me on Wednesday when she was here at 6 AM doing her laundry. Then she proceeded to say "of course it was right after you woke up and you were groggy", Ya think?

So now my eyes are drooping and I can't keep them open. So good night all and God Bless

No comments: