Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesday, 15th of March 2011

Well when I got to work today my orientee was not in uniform so we rescheduled for Thursday. Still to much to do with all the other people. Got 3 of them done with all their computer work today, the forth will finish hers tomorrow. Will have the 2 servers and the 2 grill cooks from last week in the morning at 9 for menu's and plate presentation and hopefully the 2 servers will be able to do their micros tomorrow also.

I spent the day cleaning out the snag a job emails, almost 200 of them. A lot to delete several to print, once I got the most recent ones printed then I started calling them to ask them to come in and fill out one of our applications, this way I can do back ground checks and set them up for interviews.

When I finally did get to eat my lunch Lynda & Kelley joined me. It was nice to catch up with them since I don't really get to see Kelley much any more with her going back to school and Lynda is usually so busy on the grill at the same time I'm busy on the opposite side of the window or with new hires, we don't get a chance to talk much any more. As usual Lynda is angery and frustrated with management and the way they run things, I have to agree with her. Still a long way to go.

Finished up my day making a few appointments for interviews. Then headed home. All in all not a bad day.

So once again until tomorrow, God Bless you all.

No comments: