Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday, 18th March 2011

What a wonderful day off I had. Got to my dr's appt, all's well, check again in 6 mths. Headed to the store in Arlington, where all the had to do was give me 10/15 minutes with Lorena and OHHHH NOOO, Chuck is ______, pick your own expletive. They were busy to a point but not so busy they couldn't have spared her for a few minutes.

Headed to Lake Worth, stopped at Hobby Lobby to buy Amanda's easel. La Rue met me there. We found some clearance frames and bought those for the decorating project we are working on at the store. Stopped by Chili's no I-pod. Did I tell you all I think I lost it on Sunday when I had lunch with Valerie.

Went by Amanda's to give her the easel, saw the puppies, cute. Got to the flower shop and ate my lunch, watched the store while Rue ran some errands. While she was gone I worked on one of my windows, scrapping the old paint off and getting the trim off to get the window out.
Something happened to the van when La Rue was out, think it's a blown head gasket or worse. Robert is gonna look at it tomorrow. I got one of the frames and the window painted. The 5:30 appointment for the tux fitting came in. Got an order from it. Yeah, now we need to work on the rest of the project to get Azle in for all their prom floral needs. LOL

We closed up the store around 6:30 and headed to La Rue's house where Robert was gonna meet us for dinner. We made garlic toast and a chicken pasta dish. Pretty good.

After dinner we watched Burlesque, love the dancing and the music.

Got home around 11 PM and now I'm ready to crash. So good night moon.

God Bless all

No comments: