Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday, 14th of March 2011

Did not sleep well last night at all. Had a hard time getting up, but did. LOL Got to work and had four rising stars to orientate today. Not a bad day, did get a bit busy during lunch due to this being spring break. Gonna be a busy week.

Gave a PAR test, got some more people to watch the new promo video and left work around 4:45, took one of our employee's home, she needed a ride, then headed home.

When I got home I changed clothes and laid down and Robert woke me up just after 7 to see if I wanted to watch Chuck. Knew I needed to get up anyway. We watched Chuck - love Chuck - lol. After Chuck we watched a show that I started recording the other day called Coming Home on Lifetime, if you haven't watched it or seen anything about it, it is a wonderful, heart warming show. It is about our military and their surprising their families when they come home and the looks on their children's faces when they see their Daddy's walk in the room. Have tissues when you watch. It's on the Lifetime Channel. Check it out.

So tomorrow I have orientation again, this time with a man who can't speak any english, so I have Maria one of my hostesses coming in to translate for me. Hope we can get through this with ease.

Have a great week all, God Bless



No comments: