Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday, 11th of March 2011

Yeah, it's the weekend. I really, really, REALLY did not want to work today. But did.

Went and helped Rue for about an hour and a half, made two deliveries for her so she could work on some orders. Then headed home and got ready for work. Got to work at 2, had 4 new hires to call and set up for orientation next week. My new grill guys came in early and I got them on the computer to do all their computer work.

Took care of some paper work, called the new hires, fixed my schedule for next week. Left work just after 8:30, stopped in at Ross to buy the shoes I didn't buy last night. LOL

Got home, changed clothes and Robert and I jumped into his new truck, 07 full ton King Ranch - loaded and sooooo nice, and headed to the movie theater where we meet Miss Cindy and saw Battle Los Angeles. Not bad an updated version of Independence Day(one of my favs). It was good - from the grunts point of view. Lot's of action and shoot em up, blow em up stuff.

I drove the new truck home, WOW, big. Nice ride. Just need to find a toy hauler now and we'll be set for camping and our trip in September to Arizona.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, God Bless and keep you.

No comments: