Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, 27th of March 2011

What did I do today??? LOL, slept till 10, went to Walmart with my hubby to grab a few extra groceries and Robert needed 2 new batteries for the truck. When we got home I cleaned out and cleaned the fridge for the groceries. Robert noticed that the fridge didn't seem to be working right a couple of days ago, then it seemed ok. When I was putting things in the freezer I noticed that the ice cream that was in there was very soft, not melted but super soft. So I told Robert and he started checking out the freezer, pulled the fridge out from the wall, vacuumed the back. It's still up in the air if there might be something broke or not, it's cooled down but not as much as it should be.

We were invited to dinner at Glen & La Rues. Amanda & Jason were gonna come over to spend some time with us, so La Rue said they could come with, it would work out fine cause her oldest daughter & her husband and 2 kids were gonna be there also. It was very nice, great pork loin for me and a braut, mashed taters, mac & cheese and salad. After dinner we watched The A-Team, lets say tried to watch, between the 1 & 2 year old grand girls running around and climbing all over Robert on the floor and their cute little giggles and me sleeping on the couch, in and out. lol I can't say we really watched it. LOL I'll have to order it on blockbuster and watch it again. lol

We got home around 10:30, Robert started messin with the fridge and I started getting things ready for my trip tomorrow.

It's midnight now and I have about 4 1/2 hours before we leave for the hospital, surgery in T minus 7 hours & 25 minutes.

I'll be off for a couple of days but as soon as I can I'll catch ya'll up. not sure how this will work since I like to sit with my lap top on my lap, having a neck brace on not sure how it will work. I'll figure it out. Till then, May you each have a blessed week, God love and keep you.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Love u and praying for you! Also praying for steady hands, clear-mind and focus for the doctor. ;)