Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, 25th of March 2011

Went in at 8 this morning, hid out in my office to get things done. Ventured out a couple of time to go print some reports. Thought I could get out by 11, then 12 didn't leave till after 1. Went to Whataburger got some lunch and headed on home.

Robert and I watched Hamburger Hill then we got ready and headed to Cleburne to check out the RV's. Saw what they had, liked some better than others, like some things about each, if we could put it all together in one we'd be happy, lol. We've decided we'll buy in May since I'll be laid up for the month of April. We left Fun Town and headed to Joshua to have dinner with my Dad and step mom Debbie. Go Dad, home made taco's the absolute best and Debbie had a dessert after ward, OMG it was to die for awesome. Sopapilla Cheesecake, lets just say don't be on a diet, crescent roll crust, lots of butter, sugar and cinnamon with a cream cheese center. It was like eating cream cheese stuffed cinnamon toast.

We hung out for just a bit, would love to have been able to stay longer to play dominoes but I started falling asleep in the middle of mine & Debbies conversation. So we headed on home around 8:30, stopped in Cresson for Sonic, of course I slept just about the entire way, except at Sonic.

Got home, got on my lap top do farm my crops, collect from my factor and post here before heading to bed, it's not even 11 yet but being that I have to be at work at 6 AM. That's all she wrote folks. LOL

God Bless, take care

No comments: