Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, 6th of March 2011

So yesterday was 9 years since Jerry passed away. What a year that was, loosing him and 4 weeks later loosing my grandmother and 3 weeks after that my step mom's dad passed. It was a rough 2 1/2 months. Still miss them.

Moving on to today, slept in, didn't do a whole lot. We watched The Princess & the Frog, cute movie. Warmed up some left overs for lunch from last nights oriental food. Little afternoon delight - it's so nice having an empty house. LOL.

Facebook, facebook & more facebook. LOL

Created a FB page for my friend La Rue and her new floral shop, you'll need to check it out under Cozycreations, loaded pictures of the shop and some of her work.

I think we have a plan to bring in Prom business. Pray it works. This business really needs to succeed, I know it can. I believe it will. Just gotta get the word out and the people in.

Robert did our taxes finally, he's never procrastinated this long, he's the one usually ready to do them Jan 2nd if he could. Again, 2nd year in a row we're having to pay. So our first 24 years of marriage we never had to pay and now in the past 2 years, hmmm, how long has the President been in office.

Oh, I don't think I reported this, maybe I did I don't remember but either way, I'm still excited about it. NIKI & STEPHANIE both got jobs and start this week. YEAH.

Prayer request for my phys therapist Rita, I told ya'll about her newest health problem, apparently there is also a clot they are concerned about. Her son called me today to cancel my appointment on Tues because Rita is in the hospital with them observing the clot. Not even sure she'll be back on Thurs. Please keep her in your prayers that all the cancers, tumors, clots or what ever else she has will go away. She's only a few years older than me, she's in her mid/late 50's. Still VERY young.

So until the next time I'm here, take care and God Bless

No comments: