Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wednesday, 2nd of March 2011

Another nice day and I was stuck inside all day. Had to get my dry cleaning before I could even go to work this morning. Got there around 11:30, ran through a few things with Mike to catch up on things. Made appointments for interviews tomorrow and Friday with the managers. Finished a few more things with the new hires. Got meetings and training scheduled on next weeks schedule and left work at 9. Made for a long day.

Talked to my son on the drive home, just missed the baby, Audrey was putting her to bed.

Got home to hubby still researching RV's, lol. Not alot to tell, most of my day was wrapped up with work and watching recorded TV when I got home.

Tomorrow I have the day off from work but I'll be at Rita's around 9:15, then I see Dr. Brenner at 10:30, depending on the time I might be able to stop at the hospital to see Hollis before I head to Arlington to see Dr. Teal at 1:00. Makes for a long day with lot's of appointments. LOL

Should have a date for my surgery tomorrow.

So until then, have a blessed day, may God keep you safe.

No comments: