Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, 17th of March 2011

To let you all know we got through orientation today. He's very very quiet.

I got Lizzy done with her computer work, Sam PAR tested, Megan & John did the micros, Mike & James did the grill micros ticket books. Managed to finish up and leave by 1, yeah, headed to the drug store to pick up prescriptions. Went home, changed clothes and headed to Azle. Wasn't there for very long when the lady with the furniture showed up. We found some awesome antique pieces a couple of weeks ago when we were up in Oklahoma.

So we spent almost 4 hours re arranging and painting the shop. It's really looking great, I'll have some pictures done & posted up on the FB site tomorrow.

Got home right at 7 and again wasn't home long when Mary Lou - my mom in law - called and needed some help from Robert. So he headed over to her house for a bit. Absolutely nothing on TV tonight. Did watch Wipe Out alway funny. Recorded Fairly Legal, watching it now. Watched The back up plan, cute & funny.

I'm off tomorrow, gotta run into Fort Worth to a dr's appointment, then I'm gonna run to Arlington to run over some things with Lorena for the Seat to Eat training in April, that I should be doing but cant because of my surgery in 10 days.

Hope everyone had a great Saint Patrick's Day, I know I did, although I really did forget cause I had gotten so busy at work.

Spring is springing, enjoying the weather, but the winds are coming, it's that time of year. Just wished we'd get some rain. Please pray for some rain for us. It's so terribly needed.

Till tomorrow, God Bless and watch over you.

No comments: