Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wednesday, 15th of June 2011

Hump day for most, 2 days before I have the whole weekend. LOL

Thursday will be my Friday. Today I had 2 on the computer right off the bat at 9, it was nice to have about 3 1/2 hours to do some things I needed to get done, going through appllications, running back ground checks and then calling these people to line them up for interviews. Got all that done just as 2 of servers showed up at 12:30 to do menu's & plate presentation. My grill cook was still on the computer, literally taking all day to do his courses. He is not living up to his last name "Speed". I had told him how to get through his courses in a quick way and he pretty much ignored me. I needed him out of my office by 2, he could have been done by 1 if he's done it the way I told him, so know he'll be back in in the morning to do his last 2 courses because he wasn't even finished by 2:15 when I needed my office to be empty. Mike was having a training meeting with Shawn & Mani at 2:30 to 5:30.

Fred was back from vacation today. So he was running the shift. I had to take my 2 servers to the dinning room to finish up the menu's class. Got that done and finally got to eat my lunch around 3:30. Then I killed some time till I needed to leave. Checked email looking for responses to my back ground checks. Talked to Tina about getting Bryana in for course for cash. Gave Mike a run down on what would happen in the morning with all the newbies coming in at 9 since I wont be there. I'll be in Arlington seeing the dr. for my final follow up.
I left at 4:30 and headed home.

Just chilled when I got home, put in Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black, funny and cute movie. Robert was out side playing with the trailer and waiting on Steph to come by with the mustang to check it over. After Gulliver and Robert was inside we watched Due Date, OMG, so very funny.

So there's my day and night. LOL not much to tell.

Tomorrow is my long long long day. lol. Not to long this week, but I do have to be up early to be in Arlington by 8:30 then I'll head back to Weatherford and to work and I'll ETC till 3 then shift lead till 8. I get to shift lead with Fred tomorrow night instead of Mani. Yeah, shouldn't have any probs, maybe able to fix some. Who knows? LOL

Have a great day, God Bless

No comments: