Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thursday, 23rd of June 2011

Thursday - my Friday, yeah. Got to work early and got some paper work & computer work caught up on. Had two of the RS's come in to do their micros. Watched the dinning room for Mike for awhile. It really wasn't an exciting day. Switched to shift leader at 3 and Mani had interviews while Mike was on a conference call. After Mike's call I had checked on the food for the night so that we wouldn't run out of Turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole or anything else since Mani was the night manager. We seem to run out every time he's manager. We had one pan of sweet potato casserole left, a pan of dressing in the oven cause we were out and a guest was having to wait 20 minutes for his turkey dinner because of the dressing. Mike had cooked 2 extra turkey's so all we'd have to do is slice them. I told Mike about the sweet potato's he had me tell Mani to tell DJ to make more. Mani wasn't too happy about that but oh well. He's such an idiot about some things. I was so mad at him by the time I left last night. He just that irritating. Got home a little after 9 and changed, chilled on the couch and Robert & I watched the premier of Burn Notice. I ended up falling asleep on the couch which is why I didn't get this posted last night. So everyone have a great day this Friday, I'm gonna enjoy my 3 day weekend. God Bless and take care.

No comments: