Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thursday, Friday & Saturday; 9th, 10th & 11th of June 2011

I know, I know, I know, bad me. Three days. Please forgive me.

Thursday was a long long long day for me, 12 hours at work, wrapping up the week about 15 minutes shy of a 40 hour week. Had orientation in the morning and had to shift lead that night. Again with Mani, I swear that man really doesn't know his job. We ran out of turkey again this week, however it was at 7 not at 6 this time. Anyway, a very long and busy day. Not a whole lot to report on. 3 new people, a grill cook, a hostess and a server.

Friday - woooo whooo - a day off. I got up around 8:45 and basically chose to chill out in the AM, I had Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that I've been waiting to watch and therefore I watched it. Home alone and no interuptions. I enjoyed my morning. Made myself some lunch and then got dressed and went to see La Rue for a bit, went with her on a delivery and then to her sister in laws to pick up our pampered chef orders.

I headed back home around 4:30 to pick up my grocery list that I'd left and see Robert, then headed to Hudson Oaks Walmart to get groceries. Came home to poor hubby still working on Steph's car. Though he might go with me and Cindy to the movies but he decided not to do much of anything. After putting away the groceries I ate some dinner then headed to Lake Worth to the Starplex Cinema(still in my opinion the best kept secret). Cindy met me there about 8:15 and being that there wasn't a line or a ton of people waiting to see Super 8 we went over to Best Buy so she could look for a blue ray disc she was looking for. We headed back at 8:45 and headed on in. Got good seats and really enjoyed the movie. I'm telling you it was like a cross between Goonies, The Sandlot & Stand by Me and maybe a bit of ET according to Cindy. It was so enjoyable and it will make you jump. So I got home after 11.

Had to work today since we were being certified today. Got to work at 9 and it was busy to start. I ran the dinning room today had Maria and Jenna(orientation on Thurs but she's worked for us before - so she knew what she was doing) helping me. Mike Taylor came in at almost 11 and we were just the right amount of busy. We never went on a wait but we stayed steady and we did very well. Surprisingly we passed our certification. Yeah we passed, Mike was so thrilled plus we paid 87 employees this week so we are getting closer to the 95.

Got off at 2 and headed home were I cooked myself some chicken soup while visiting with my twin daughters who hung out in the kitchen with me. I enjoyed the visit and the soup turned out really good. I also made some pico. So I didn't actually start cooking until almost 4, so it was a very late lunch. We watched Salt tonight then Chaos, then I watched Dr. Who and now I'm watching The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Tomorrow, we'll be going to finally see the new X men movie. There are so many movies coming out, like every weekend for the next few weeks one or two that we really want to see.

The Green Lantern & Mr. Popper's Penquins next weekend
Cars 2 the next
Transformers - Dark of the moon on the 1st of July
Horrible Bosses & Zookeeper the next
Then it's time for the big one Harry Potter in the middle of the month.
Captain America is the next weekend

So you can see I got lots of movies I'm wanting to see this season. LOL

Ya'll have a great weekend, God Bless

No comments: