Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday, 3rd of June 2011

Friday, this is Friday, right? LOL Enjoyed my day off, but it felt like a Saturday. Tried to sleep late but the phone rang around 8:15. So went a head and climbed out of bed, you'd understand that if you saw my bed sometimes I think I need a step stool to get in an out it's that high, lol.

Chilled out in the living room for a while, ate some breakfast, played on FB and watched some tv. Decided I'd get a shower and get dressed for the day. lol, Went to La Rues around 2:30 and hung out till 4:30 when her and her family had to leave for Fort Worth for Sarah(her daughter)'s graduation.

Came home and we decided we'd go to the movies to see Hang Over 2, OMG, it was soooooooo funny. If you never saw the first one rent it, it will surprise you, we never saw it at the theater but saw it on one of the movie channels. The second one is probably funnier than the first, but I have to say it is NOT a movie for children and we saw at least 6 that may have all been under the age of 10. It is set in Bangkok and if you know anything about Thailand you know they have special dancers there, women on top and boys on bottom. So there is a part that shows a wo-man top and bottom frontal and talks about that same wo-man shooting a load into one of the guys. Not something I'd want to explain to a young child, I could just hear it "Daddy why does that girl have a penis?" just one of the few questions those parents might have had to answer. Stupid to bring a child to a rated R movie and not read reviews.

We got home a bit after 9 and settled in and are now watching Secretariat. Another good movie.

So that's it for my leisurely day off. LOL

Oh just a side note to let you all know, I love my hubby, he's the best and sexy still after 26 1/2 years of marriage. I love ya, baby.

Ya'll have a blessed weekend, God bless.

No comments: