Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday, 19th of June 2011

Happy Father's Day to all you guys out there. We had a nice lazy day, stayed in, to hot to go out side. Robert and I pretty much just vegged today, watching tv and playing on our lap tops. LOL

Robert did his laundry, I vacuumed. We watched Battlestar Galactica, believe it or not The Riffleman killing time till 8 then we watched Game of Thrones and then The Killing, both season finally's, bummer.

Niki called at 7 and woke us up to tell her Daddy Happy Father's Day. Robert got up, not me I slept till 9. Then Steph came by for a bit to give her Daddy his card and leave Amanda's key's & charger for her phone. Then alittle while later Amanda came by and brought her card to Robert. Then Justin called. All in all it was a good day.

Around 7:30 I cut Robert's hair and then we watched our shows. LOL

So there ya go. Our busy day. LOL
Till next time, God Bless

No comments: