Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday, 14th of June 2011

Wow what a hot day! Good thing I was inside freezing my butt off. LOL My office is always soooooo cold, I have to wear a jacket, so does everyone else who has to sit in there for any amount of time. My office is always below 70 and then to walk out into 100 plus temps outside, nice at first but man. Hot hot hot summer this year.

Started my day with all my Rising Stars, putting 2 on the computers after Nick took his PAR tests, mister cocky, I asked him several times if he wanted to review for his PAR 4 host and his response, nah I'm that good I don't need to, well he failed, he'll have to wait 30 days to re-take it. He did pass his night maintenance 2. So he finished got the 2 rising stars cashiers on. One of them went to cash with Daviette at 11:30 the other finished her courses. Had Franklin new grill cook and Mandy new server doing menu's and plate presentation. Becca will come in today with Maddie to do their menu's and plate. Got caught up on some of the Evals, all my rising stars are in Mike's folder. Got a few that are over due that he's had in the folder. Need to get them done and PAR tested.

Told Mani he needs to get his evals done and he tells me he's just to busy. I got so aggravated with him. These people want and need their evals so they can take their test because they'd like to get their raises and for some reason I don't think he understands that. ARG

I spent pretty much 90% of my day in my office getting some work done and I really need a week alone with out classes or interruption to catch up on so much that has stacked up. I'll talk to Mike. LOL

Hope I can get the weekend off.

So left work around 4:30 went to the health food store to buy a couple of things, then to Albertson's to get some other stuff. LOL Got home changed and had to leave again to go meet Steph at Walmart, she ran out of gas and I needed gas in my truck. She's broke so I put gas in her loaner car, lets hope she gets that mustang today.

Robert and I watched The Town with Ben Affleck, it was really good. After the movie I went in the kitchen and did some cooking for my lunch and supper for today. Cooked up some Kung Pow Chicken.

Finished out my evening watching America's Got Talent which I had recorded while we watched The Town. Went to bed shortly after.

So ya'll have a great day, God bless and keep you

No comments: