Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunday & Monday, 12th & 13th of June 2011

Ok, it's not my fault I didn't get Sunday posted, we came home from Glen & La Rue's last night to find we had no internet. Wasn't back up until this morning. So there. LOL

So got up Sunday morning and got a shower and ready to leave to meet Cindy, Amanda & Jason at the theater. Steph came over and rode with me. We went to see the X-men movie. TOTALLY AWESOME. I would call it a prequel. It was very good. After the movie Cindy, Stephanie & I went to Dot's, found a couple of things. Left there and Steph and I went to Ross for a bit. We headed back to the house, Steph went home and Robert and I just hung out for a bit before we headed to Glen & La Rue's. They'd invited us for dinner. Of course we had to turn the game on for Robert. We left just after the game was over and of course won by the Mav's. LOL

Watched Game of Thrones after we got home.

Woke up almost late this morning, I didn't turn my alarm on when I went to bed last night, thank heaven's that I woke up when I did. However, was a bit late to work. Had orientation with 4 lovely young ladies this morning, 2 servers and 2 cashiers. Had Franklin come in to observe & learn with Lynda this morning. Jenna was scheduled to do her computer work in my office and Nick had to leave early due to a family emergency so we asked her if she could host for us, so she did.

Finished up my orientation, got the girls out and gave Matt his PAR test then got a chance to eat my lunch. After lunch I finished getting the newbies into the computer, sat down with a young lady to go over uniform police & new hire paper work for next weeks class. Once I was done it was just after 4 and I needed to head to the hospital to get x-rays of my neck for my appointment on Thursday. Got to the hospital, got the pictures taken and the tech burned me a disc right there so I don't have to go back to the hospital tomorrow or Wednesday to get it. Yeah.

Oh, so Saturday Robert had to buy Stephanie a car due to the fact hers died. So they went up to used lot in Weatherford where we've done business before. Lady named Jennifer, she's always done us right. So Steph's likin her new car until today. Robert got a call from Jennifer that there is a dispute with the title now, someone is claiming it's stolen, thought is that it was some sort of a bad break up or something like that. So Steph had to take the car back and she has a loaner right now. Robert says Jennifer has a 95 mustang on the lot she's getting inspected tomorrow and he thinks he can talk her into giving us that one. Which I really hope she does, Steph deserves it, bless her heart driving a piece of crap car since she graduated and this stolen car thing, of course it wasn't a bad car, just torn up inside. She doesn't need another torn up car. So keep that in your prayers that she'll give us the mustang because of the problems.

When I got home from work and getting my x-rays we just chilled out. Robert was watching his Fox news show at 5. Then we watched The Killing which I had recorded last night, after that Pawn Stars(one of my newest favs) as well American Pickers right after that. Then we watched Extreme Make-over. Time for the news, Robert went to bed and here I sit blogging to you all about my last two days. LOL

I'll be heading to bed here real quick got another long day tomorrow so I should get some sleep. LOL

Till next time, take care and God Bless

No comments: