Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday, 7th & 8th of June 2011

Nothing big to talk about for Tuesday, work, finished with the new hires, did menu/plate presentation with the 2 servers and had the other two get their computer courses done. Then I got the girls on to the micros to practice ringing in tickets. Spent the rest of my day working on PAR tests, getting applications together and booking interviews. Got totally pissed off by one of the grill cooks right before I left. He's such and A-hole. He'd cooked an order of pancakes for one of the employees, a regular order is 3 - 6 inch pancakes not 3 - 91/2 inches. So technically it's giving away food, food theft. So I went to the cook and asked him, quietly and not mean or in any kind of accusatory voice "What size should pancakes be?" He got very flippant and replied 8, 10 whatever. When I asked again he told me I'm not going to answer that. Got very belligerent. Told me I could go tell Shawn, I just looked at him, walked away and told Mike of his attitude today when I saw him. I'm going to write a statement and give it to Mike cause this kid just needs to go. He's constantly rude and disrespectful. He refuses to wear a beard guard when I ask him to I have to get a manager to tell him. So needless to say I was boiling when I left, took me a couple of hours to calm down.

I'm so sick and tired of work, tired of the favoritism that certain managers have with certain employees. Tired of the non-communication between everyone. I'm just very frustrated with it all, so many get away with so much and nothing is ever done, no recourse, no punishment.

Today, well just another day, had people on the computer, gave 5 or 6 PAR tests, called a whole stack of applicants for interviews for tomorrow and Friday. Had to leave around 3 to go see Dr. Brenner - primary dr, 6 mth appointment, all good. Went back to work just after 4 and finished working on the schedule for next week, had to get the rest of those ready to take PAR tests on the schedule for next week as well as take off and add on people for the rising star meeting. Had to make a few changes to the schedule but got it all done and left around 6:15.

Got home, Robert had done some work on Steph's car, oh yeah, we're doing a repeat of last week, Robert's old truck wouldn't run for her again when she was on her way to work Monday, so she's driving my truck, Robert has the motorcylce and I'm in his truck.

So we just chilled out tonight and watched last nights episode of America's Got Talent which I had recorded last night and then we watched tonights 2 hours. Wow can I just say some of them were really good and Piers really hates Howie and visa versa I think.

So that's about it, got a 12 hour day again tomorrow. On the schedule again to be shift leader on Sunday cause we were supposed to go through our certification from the Seat to Eat, however Mike our DM told Mike our GM today on their conference call that it's going to be on Saturday cause Mike DM has to be in Tennessee on Sunday. So it's looking like I'll have to work Saturday instead, I think I'll get Sunday off.

Till next time, God Bless and keep you

No comments: