Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saturday & Sunday, 4th & 5th of June 2011

Wow what a weekend! Had two great days off. Friday was nice and Saturday was super. Again tried to sleep late, that didn't happen but ok, I had a couple things I needed to do. Made some mango salsa to take to a friends house for a big bash she was throwing. So I needed to run to wally world to get some jalopenos, had everything I needed but.

Robert and I loaded up and headed to Thersia's for the big bash, Cindy was waiting at an arranged spot in Weatherford so she could follow us out. Got out there around 1:30, the guys were still working on getting the stage set up for the bands that were gonna be playing. We hung out visited, helped when needed, ate some great food and then Robert & I had to leave and of course it was just before the guys started playing. So we missed the good music but we needed to get home to clean up for another party we were invited to in Fort Worth. We left Thersia's just after 6 and went home to clean up.

Had a nice time in Fort Worth and didn't get home till after 1, bad me. LOL Since I had to go to work this morning. Oh well.

Got up around 7:45 this morning and got myself moving and ready for work. Got there at 9 to shift lead and let's just say we've had better days. Alot of issues with ALL the employees, couldn't get anyone to do a one stop shop, couldn't get the servers to go to other tables of guest sitting there, and sitting there and sitting there waiting on someone to come get an order. Then on top of that had all sorts of issues with one of my hosts, couldn't stay were he was supposed to had to keep telling him, plus Shawn the manager was also trying to get him to stay were he was assigned, got ugly when he told me to shut up and got a serious attitude with me. When I left work Shawn was busy composing a write up for said host. Let's just hope he really did do it and give it to him.

Got home and changed clothes, laid across the bed to just chill out and fell asleep for about an hour. Robert came back and woke me up to see what I wanted for dinner and we decided to go out to Boo Ray's - if you don't know Boo Ray's it's an awesome, truly authentic cajun restaurant in Hudson Oaks. So good, Robert had the Shrimp Etouffee and I had the Shrimp en Brochette, ooooo wwweee, dat sum good cookin.

So now we're home and uuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh, Robert has the stupid basketball play offs on. Gonna go to the bedroom and watch some recorded TV, I think Dr. Who from last night. LOL

Later ya'll, God Bless

No comments: