Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday, 26th of June 2007

Well I did absolutely NOTHING today. LOL Woke up around 8 when Robert did but I rolled over and went back to sleep. Oh yeah. Didn't get up until about 10:45. When I got up Robert wasn't at home but I didn't know that until I came out to the living room. I'd been in the living room about 2 minutes when he walked in the door from Walmart. Not long after that Stephanie walked in the door as Robert and I were talking about that Amanda was supposed to be here early this morning so he could work on her car and she wasn't. Then a couple of minutes after that Amanda and Jason came in. Robert had to wait a while for the car to cool down before he could do what he needed to do. We sat around watching recorded tv and about 1/2 way into the show Mary Lou comes over and we spend about 2 hours visiting. I helped her set up a yahoo account and yahoo chat so that she can chat with a new guy she's met online who lives in Minnesota. Helped her re-establish her facebook, she'd let it laps cause she was getting all sorts of other peoples stuff and so I fixed her settings. All is good for her now. LOL

Fixed up some chicken and shrimp for Robert to cook in the smoker, yummy. We watched some Battlestar Galactica killed time till 8 then watched the premier of Leverage and then Falling Skies. Fixed up my fruit & meat for the week and now I'm watching True Blood.

So that's my day. Ya'll have a great week, not sure how mine is gonna play out till tomorrow. When I left on Thurs we hadn't hired anyone but that might have changed. If I don't have a class then I'll work on catching up more on all the things I've needed to do since coming back from my surgery. Plus I need to do my end of month DM report which I forgot to do Thursday, actually ran out of time that day. So I do have to get that done and sent in tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also Niki's 22nd birthday and Kali will be 2 in a month from tomorrow.

Till tomorrow, God bless and take care.

No comments: