Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday, 21st & 22nd of June 2011

Tuesday, hmmmm. Well I started my day getting my new hires stared on the computer and menu's class. Got that all done. Did some paper work and had to leave at 3:30 for my dental appointment at 4. Got to the dental office at 3:45 and still had to wait till 10 after. LOL, it wouldn't have been so bad but I still needed to get to Walmart to pick up a couple of things to finish the pasta salad for Keno at 7. Finally got out of the dentist office around 5:15, needing to replace one of my crowns to the tune of around 650$'s and I can get the second one done at the reduced price of 530$, wooo whooo.

Headed to Walmart as quick as I could, took the molded bread back that I had bought on Sat, exchanged it and got the things I needed, rushed home, ran in and grabbed a change of clothes throwing them into a bag, grabbing all the bags & trays of food and loading them up into the truck while Robert washed down extra chairs for me to load up as well. Home all of 15 minutes and then back on the road to La Rue's. She kindly offered up her home as the venue for ScrapKeno last night, Stephanie was hostess but I really ended up doing it. She did make all the desserts. We had 18 people for Keno last night, it was as always a blast.

I actually won something in the first round but it was promptly stolen in the second round, coming home with nothing, although Miss La Rue did win two or three things and shared some of hers with me. Thanks girl friend.

Didn't get home till almost 11 after cleaning up things at La Rue's. Got the truck unloaded, food put away with Robert's help, changed clothes, took off my make up and pretty much kissed Robert good night. Then I chilled out in the living room for a bit playing on FB.

Wednesday - had the first 2 1/2 hours at work to myself to get caught up on computer stuff in my office before I needed to watch the floor at 11 and had two of my rising stars come in and get on the computers. Mike had a conference call at 11 with Al and Mike, so I had to watch the store. LOL Wished we had been busier, so slow today. Got to get back to what I needed to do around 12:30, went through aps, checked snag a job and printed those. Called applicants to set them up for interviews, called snag a job aps to have them come in and fill out a real ap.

Ate my lunch around 2:30 then worked on the schedule to get those in who need to PAR as well as making sure the Rising Stars are on the schedule for the Wednesday RS meeting, and checked on those signed up to attend the Health card class on Tuesday next week are on the schedule. Got my supplies from retail that came in on the retail truck. Some of the new aprons came in and got some of them ironed and passed out to employee's who were there.

Left work around 6:20, headed to the dry cleaners to pick up my shirt and then home to veg.

So there ya have it, the past two days. Exciting. LOL not really. Keno was a blast though.

Till tomorrow, which will be another long day for me, another 12 hour Thursday, shift leading with Mani.

Have a great day, God Bless

No comments: