Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday, 25th of June 2011

Another wonderful day off and away from work. Got up around 8 and got dressed and drove into Weatherford to get my hair trimmed and a pedicure. Went to Walmart to get what I forgot yesterday. Got home found the hot rollers but no pins, cause I wanted to curl my hair for our dinner party last night. Called the girls found out that at some point in time they'd been thrown away. So I called Sally's in Weatherford they carry replacements but were out, called Sally's in White Settlement and they had two packages left, so headed that away and bought em. Came home and Amanda was here so had her help me roll my hair. We went to dinner with some friends and had a nice evening. Got home around 12:30 and crashed. So you can see not a very exciting day but relaxing for me. God bless you all, take care.

No comments: