Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday, 24th of June 2011

Day one of my 3 day weekend, what did I do? LOL

I got up early, headed to the hospital here in Weatherford for a CT scan, Dr. Teal requested it, so that's what I did first thing this morning. Left the hospital went to Walmart to get some groceries. From there went to Cracker Barrel to pick up the last $15 from one of the servers who is signed up for the Food Handlers Class on Tues. Had breakfast at CB. Went to Target to look at their nail polishes, looking for a good red color, found it. LOL Stopped in at Ross and found another pair of Carlos Santana's. Nice pair of shoes - I gotta say so very nice to get an 90$ pair of shoes for under $20 especially when their Carlos'. I think that makes my 3rd pair now. For those of you who may not know this about me - listen, lean close - I'm addicted to shoes, not just any shoe, but nice heals, stiletto's mostly. I LOVE SHOES. I have probably close to 200 pairs of shoes. What's wonderful is my husband helps feed my habit. He buys me some of the best shoes. Do I wear them? You bet I do. Ok, moving on. LOL after Ross I headed to the other side of the highway back up to the court house to pay for the FH class. Got that done and headed home, unloaded my purchases and got them scanned, painted my nails and chilled out for the rest of the day. Did absolutely nothing for the rest of the day and evening. LOL it's been nice. So I'm gonna head to bed now, ya'll have a great weekend. God Bless and keep you.

No comments: