Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monday, 20th of June 2011

Well it's a Monday. LOL Not a bad day. Had orientation with 5 people, 3 servers, a host and a retail. A short day, got them through day one and into the computer, only on the schedule till 3 today. Nice for me. LOL

That particular grill cook who received a write up from Tina the other day for not wearing a beard guard worked today and guess what? Again no beard guard, before I left I told Lynda she needed to let Tina know cause Lynda was the one working with him. When I left she had gone to talk to Tina so not sure what happened if anything. Let's hope so. I'll be disappointed if nothing got done.

Oh when I came in this morning found out that we lost 2 employees for being no show's yesterday leaving the store in a terrible lurch on Father's Day. So I need to cross train 2 servers into Prep and we'll be looking for another Dish. So back on the phone this week lining interviews up again. Never ending.

Great lightening storm came through tonight, got some great pictures, you can see them on my facebook. Wished we'd gotten some rain to go with all the lightening, seriously it was an amazing show for a couple of hours, literally all around us.

Stephanie came home with me this afternoon cause when she went to put gas in her car this morning it came a deluge under her car. She left it at Racetrac and when we got to the house her and Robert went to get it. Apparently the seal had busted up around the neck. Robert got it fixed thank heavens. Let's hope she doesn't have any more car problems. 3 weeks in a row was enough she can't afford to loose the job she has just cause she keeps having car troubles. Pray that this car will last with out any major issues for a long long time. Poor Stephanie, I tell her if it wasn't for the bad luck she just wouldn't have any luck at all.

So Stephanie and I got most the food done &/or prepped up for tomorrow night's Keno. That's it for my day. Ya'll have a great week.

God Bless


No comments: