Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday, 18th of June 2011

Had an awesome day today. Started off getting up early and making a run to Walmart to get stuff to make potato salad for tonight. Got the groceries home and scanned into my scanner - for about a year now I've been a part of a survey panel, you scan everything you buy and once a week I down load it to the site. After scanning I went out side to see what progress Robert was making on the trailer, he was working on the antenna and cleaning the out side of the air conditioners. Stepped in to the trailer it was nice and comfy. Kissed my honey bye and headed to Lake Worth to meet Cindy, Amanda & Stephanie to see The Green Lantern. Awesome, really good movie. Get ready for the sequel.

After the movie I met the twins at Chili's for some lunch and it took almost 40 min to get my food. I ordered a piece of grilled chicken with nothing on it, no oil, butter, spices or marinade. Server took the order right but when the chicken came out it was grilled and greasy. When asked how everything was I told them I couldn't eat my chicken could they send it bad and cook it the way I asked. The eventually sent out the kitchen manager and another manager. I explained I'm not trying to be picky and I'm terribly sorry, I do work in a restaurant and I know how it is but I'm on a very strict diet and I can't have any kind of oils or dressings. It needed to be grilled on a dry grill. Took then another 10 minutes. All I wanted was the chicken and a bowl of lettuce with onion. That took a while to get as well. Believe me I wanted to dig into the bottomless chips and salsa that the girls was eating but nooooooo, I did good. So now the cat's out of the bag. I'm on a diet, I started it two weeks ago yesterday, the 3rd of June. I've lost just shy of 15 lbs. So I'm hoping that by the middle of next week I'll be in the 180's.

Now when I left Chili's I needed to stop in at Hobby Lobby and check on something for La Rue - she wanted me to see if they had top hats. All they had were tiny 5" in width and about 2" in height hats for making dolls. So headed home. Got home a bit after 3, Robert had made the potato salad for me. Yeah. So we just chilled out until time to leave for Joshua at 5. We went down to my Dad's for dinner tonight. Had a little family get together. It was nice. Dad & Debbie, Amanda, Jason and Stephanie, then Robert, myself and Cindy, Kisty and 3 of her kiddo's then David and Caleb showed up. Of course wished I wasn't on a diet tonight. Dad smoked a brisket, grilled chicken, corn on the cob & cheese stuffed jalopeno's, the potato salad I made, baked beans. Then Kisty brought her banana pudding and Debbie made sopapilla cheese cake. But Cindy and I both did well, didn't eat anything we shouldn't had. Yes, she is on the same diet, she started back in March and has lost 43 lbs. Looking totally awesome too.

The rest of the evening we just visited and played with the kids. Left Dad & Debbies a bit before 9 and headed home. Dropped Cindy off at her place and we got home about 20 minutes later. Watched the news and now watching Chaos which I recorded while we were gone.

So there ya have it peps day two of my three days off. LOL
Till tomorrow, God Bless

No comments: