Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, 28th of February 2011

The last day of the month. February is done. Started my day off heading to La Rue's with Stephanie. I kept an eye on the shop, did a little more arranging and rearranging. While Rue and Steph took several arrangements to a funeral at Mount Olivet.

We left the shop at 2 so I could go home and change clothes for work. Got to work at 3 and caught up on a few things and got ready for my 4:00 orientation. Had two show up the third will be there tomorrow cause no one did what I had asked them to do and call all the new hires to tell them we'd changed the days from Wed - Fri to Mon - Wed.

Orientation went well for first day, will do more tomorrow. Really not a lot to talk about for today. Just one of those days.

Till tomorrow evening, God Bless

No comments: