Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday, the 15th of February, 2011

The day after Valentine's, hmmm. LOL
got up early went to work and got busy catchin up on somethings. Signed more people up for direct deposit. I know I did alot, but for the life of me I can't think what all I did do. LOL

I know I was busy all day. At 3:45 Shayla showed up and we got started on her seat to eat training, wrapped it up at 5 till 6 and headed home, ASAP.

Got home, changed clothes, grabbed the camp table, chairs, food, wine, utensils, plates & cups and gifts and headed to La Rues for my once a month Keno group. I call it Scrapkeno cause we play for scrapbooking supplies. Lots of fun. lol

La Rue offered up her home for the event this time, I was hosting but with kids moving out and all the hours I've been working including working the day of the event, there was no time to clean, cook etc. God Bless my wonderful husband, he prepared the main dish for my event. He fixed us up with Chicken Enchilada's.

Glen, La Rue's husband I think knew what he was in for. lol, we get rather loud, we had a group of 13 this time, which is good, we've done anything from 6 to 20, so mid range. Funny thing was, Becky knew Glen cause she knows his sister, then Lori showed up and that was really funny cause when I introduced La Rue, Sarah(her daughter) and Glen she all but screamed I know him, he's my air conditioning man. LOL. It was funny.

We had a fun time as always, and of course I won the first two hands of round one then in round two won and stole a gift and by the time it was over I walked out with only the 2 toppers from the original two that I won. Not cool. lol that's ok though Steph came away with 2 things, one of which was the one I stole, it was the hot commodity for the night.

Didn't get home till 11 stayed helped clean up and visited with La Rue and Glen discussing more of her dilemma with her new business. I know it will all work out. God love her.

So until the next posting. God be with you all and bless you

No comments: