Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday, 17th of February 2010

What a day! Absolutely gorgeous weather. It'll be nice for awhile and then as always close to Easter we'll have that last freeze. LOL

Saw Rita again today, got me all fixed up, that women is a miracle worker. Magic hands.
Got to work at 11 and jumped right in, getting more people signed up for direct deposit, worked on the server evals and assigned them to managers, waited for the checks to arrive to attach info to them, they arrived WAY late, good thing direct deposit is coming soon, usually have them by noon, to pass out between 2 & 4, they didn't arrive until 3:25, alot of unhappy employees once again.

Also went through apps to line up for interviews, that will be my job tomorrow calling all these people and setting up interview times.

Then making sure my office is ready for Lisa next week.

Robert got home from Lubbock this afternoon, not long before I got home from work, we had left over enchilada's from Tuesday night, ohh so good. Watched CSI and the Mentalist. Woo hoo big night. Robert still isn't feeling to well, he got the cold I had and then of course driving to Lubbock yesterday and back today. He's a bit beat. Hopefully we can get rid of the cold soon and we wont be passing it back and forth, having the doors open and airing out the house should help.

So I'll work a few hours tomorrow and hopefully get out early enough to head over to Jerry's chevy to test drive the traverse. Thought we'd go and see a movie tomorrow night also. We'll see. lol

Ye know something, sometimes I feel really lame posting these, I feel like what a boring life I lead. It doesn't seem boring when I'm so busy but then I sit down to write these blogs and I go "what did I do today?"

Maybe I should blog about other stuff, like my history, I just don't know. I don't ever get any kind of comments although I do have people tell me they are reading what I write.

Well I'll wrap this up for now and ponder on what to do.

Till next time, God Bless and keep you

1 comment:

Coloradolady said...

don't stop, keep going. You will find your niche. And what a good bit of history you will have to look back on a year from now.

Keep going Michelle..... :)