Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday, 6th of February 2011

Super Bowl Sunday, who cares? Not me that's for sure and having to live all week with all the hipe since it was here in the local area of where I live. And to the idiots who are speculating whether or not to have Super Bowl here ever again - WE CAN'T CONTROL THE WEATHER. I do feel sorry for all those business owners in down town Fort Worth that lost alot of business due to the weather.

Didn't do much today, went to Albertson's to meet brother in law Greg to pick up Girl Scout cookies, did a bit of grocery shopping, took some cell pics of floral arrangements and texted them to LaRue with prices so she could see what some of the competition looks like.

Hung out at the house with hubby till I had to get ready for work, went in to do a meeting with the 3 that didn't get it done a week and a half ago. They were all there, 2 not to happy about it but knew if they weren't there they'd not be working for 4 weeks, till after we are done with all the training and then certified.

So I missed the beginning of the whole debacle with Christina Aguilera, although got lucky enough to see it again on the news, and again, and again. Did enjoy the commercials, especially the coke commercials and loved the Darth Vader VW commercial, totally cute.
I also enjoyed the half time show, I'm a fan of Black Eyed Peas.

That was my big day. LOL
Till next time God Bless and keep you.

No comments: