Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Friday, 25th of February 2011

Yeah, it's Friday, the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend.

Thought I could finish up in Arlington in about 4 hours, but not, about 6 1/2 hours. But we got it done. Wont have to work in Arlington after all next week. But will still be busy at my store. Got orientation starting Monday.

Took a good amount of time since it was Friday to get home today. Got home changed clothes and headed up to the high school to see Katina - the girl Niki has been choreographing routines for dance contest. Niki wanted me to see the routine when Katina performed. Left there just after 8 and went to Michaels to find a frame for my big butterfly picture. Found one. LOL

Came on home just after 9 and Robert was holding Spartacus for me.

That's really about it. It was a very uneventful day.

Weather is trying to turn cold again and gas prices are going up, so where are all those who opposed the inflation of the prices last year now they're going up again.

Wished I know who to complain to.

Have a tremendously, fantastic weekend. Till tomorrow, God Bless

No comments: