Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday, 18th February 2011

I am pleasantly surprised to find that more people are reading my blog than I thought. Thanks to you all for your supporting words. So to continue on

Finishing up the week today with another fairly busy day. Got my birthday posters updated and posted, I made poster calendars a couple of years ago to celebrate our employees birthdays & anniversaries with Cracker Barrel each month, those with birthdays each get a card that the whole store signs with best wishes. Finished the server evals and got them assigned to the managers along with checking on the overdue evals.

Took my stack of applications and called them to set up interviews for next week. About half way through had to stop to keep an eye on the dinning room, our DM came into the store today for a bit to check on some things(a report on possible drugs in the building) not sure what will come of it, no proof, no proof of who the found bag may have belonged to. Plus it was about 6 weeks ago that it was found. He didn't stay long, got a good report of other things, my servers were doing what they should have been while he was there, Yeah. I was worried because we had some problems at the beginning of lunch getting the tickets out in under 10 mins. Managers in wrong places. After the lunch rush I finished my calls. Got the backgrounds ran and all in order for return calls of the ones I left messages for. Managed to get it all done and leave at 3:30. Headed to Jerry's Chevrolet to test drive the Traverse, drove the LT first, it was ok not a bad ride, drove the LTZ much better ride. Liked it, a bit roomier than the Dodge Journey, each had similar but different packages. Still not sure what I want to do.

So when I got home Robert was smoking pork chops, yum. Steamed some broccoli to go with it, very good. We watched a bit of tv and then headed to the theater to see The Eagle, I enjoyed it, I thought it was a pretty good movie, well done, good story & story line. Some of the scenes reminded me of Iceland, beautiful country. When we got home we put on Sparticus and just finished watching that. Now gonna finish the last 20 minutes of CSI NY that we missed when we left for the movies. LOL

Have I mentioned how nice the weather has been the past few days, if I haven't I am now. The weather has been so very nice, mid February but already feels like spring, stores are already putting out spring plants and flowers. Ready to start my garden. LOL

Well I'll wrap up todays blog with a big Thanks again to those of you reading. I hope my life isn't to terribly boring for you. Wait till tomorrows post when I get to tell you about my massage. I'll describe all the pampering I'm gonna get. LOL

Ya'll have a nice night, God Bless and keep you

No comments: